Sunday 9 September 2007

Fortune Cookie of Mine

Posted by Little-queen at 17:09:00

Guess what message inside I get from a Fortune Cookie last night?

Well, for those who don't know what's Fortune Cookie, Fortune Cookie is a delicate, crisp cookie, which made from flour, sugar, butter, vanilla and milk, that baked around a fortune, a piece of paper with words or maybe a list of lucky numbers so called lottery numbers.

The message inside my Fortune Cookie - "Friend is a very rare jewel. They make you smile and encourage you to succeed."

Argg.. The message inside just making me missing my friends that I have long lost contact with them.

Yeah. Friend is a very rare jewel. They make me smile and encourage me to succeed. They lend an ear, they share a word of praise, and they always want to open their heart to me. Every little hello, every little smile, every little helping hand just conform me.

I don't know how our friendship happens or when it gets started, but I know you guys are the most precious gift god gave me! Thanks you guys for being part of my life and I will do always remember you guys and miss you guys!

0 comments on "Fortune Cookie of Mine"

 

Little-queen Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Little-queen