Sunday 9 December 2007

Time passed..

Posted by Little-queen at 11:34:00
I caught myself a strange feeling, by seeing the secondary students who wearing school uniform walking and passing in front of me, seeing that they fooling each others, laughing and then crossing the road. Sudden, the years slid back in a twinkling of my eyes, and I miss my primary and secondary school life, I feel that myself did not really make the best use of my past school life and enjoy it thoroughly. And now, I so envy of them who just passed in front of me just a moment ago, and I so wanted to tell them, and ask them to make great use and enjoy their school life thoroughly. Recalled back to my college life, looking at the pictures took with my college mate which store in my desktop, I started to miss them, started to miss the time we spent, and wondering did I make the best use and enjoy the time we spent together thoroughly. Now, I was in times long passed by, I passed my 24 birthday which celebrated with my beloved friends and my dearest one, Elvin no longer ago, I am 24 now.. I must learn to make use of the time to its maximum and do not waste any precious time of mine, I have waste 24 years and how many years left do I really have? Time is precious, every sunrise and sunset, a day is gone behind, even if one cries for it, it will not return. Time waits for no man but time surely will make us old men..

1 comments on "Time passed.."

flexipc said...

"Time waits for no man but time surely will make us old man.."

Wow I like this phase..

 

Little-queen Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Little-queen