Wednesday 29 September 2010

I'm still alive..

Posted by Little-queen at 10:59:00
One upon a time, blogging was my No. 1 passion.. I blog almost everyday when something happened.. I'm bet you gonna wonder why I said so after going through my current blog. There aren't everyday one blog? Eh?? Yeah! I got a blog under the url kweeyoon.blogspot.com where I blogged almost everyday, but I have already deleted it off from the cyber world.. Why? No why.. Don't ask me why.. Let it be, let it past.. Let it be a secret forever.. Life in year 2009 to 2010 were challenging years to me, been flying on and off during these 2 years, been busy with lots of stuffs, get stressed out, and I'm still alive.. The most incredible, unbelievable, wonderful and amazing part of year 2010 is I flied to two most dream countries of the world in everyone's heart - Japan and United Kingdom ;)And and and... Soon I will be flying off to South Korea in another 2 months time :P Hehehehe.. All in all, I enjoy my life very much, don't worry, I will probably start blogging back once a while during some break. Till then. Ciao~ Love ya!

0 comments on "I'm still alive.."

 

Little-queen Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Little-queen