Thursday 21 October 2010

Anyong-haseyo!

Posted by Little-queen at 11:33:00
"Anyong-haseyo! Oneul-ottoseyo? Goenchan-ayo. Je-ireumeun Queenie imnida! Mannaso-bahngap-seumnida!" What've you wrote here, Little-queen? Indian? Lol.. Well, it's Korean :P Let me do some translation here for the above sentences: "Good morning! How are you? My name is Queenie! I'm pleased to meet you!" Yeap! You're right! I'm flying off to South Korea very soon!! Kekeke.. "Congratulations! You are the Grand Prize winner for AirAsia X Korean Secret Box Challenge. You have won a pair of Premium Seat from Kuala Lumpur - Seoul (Incheon) - Kuala Lumpur. We will call you soon for flight voucher delivery." Yes! It's me! It's me ;) I'm the Grand Prize Winnie of Air Asia's Korean Secret Box Challenge!
Yeah! I will be flying off to South Korea on 11 Nov 2010 with a pair of Premium Seat from Kuala Lumpur - Seoul (Incheon) - Kuala Lumpur by Air Asia which worth RM6k over ;) Till then. Ciao~ Love ya! XOXO!!

0 comments on "Anyong-haseyo!"

 

Little-queen Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Little-queen