Wednesday 5 January 2011

I won the Digital Camera!!

Posted by Little-queen at 12:41:00
ivixrain (Spain) 
 
aisuju (Philippines) 
girlielvalencia (Philippines) 
 hiromi218 (Japan) 
jojo1820 (China)  
kweeyoon (Malaysia) 
  mindy (The United States) 
nurul_farhanarosli (Malaysia) 
 oraizumi (Japan) 
starbelinda (China) 
yoshi12_yama (Japan)
 
Quoted from http://english.seoul.go.kr/lh/community/event_list.php But... but.. but.. I didn't get any 3 of the emails notification as mentioned above? Or were the 3 emails notification in the Junk/Spam folder and I deleted them off? How am I suppose to claim my digital camera? Oh god... Please help!! I want my new digital camera!! Please......

0 comments on "I won the Digital Camera!!"

 

Little-queen Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Little-queen