Monday 27 August 2007

Extreme Weather Changing

Posted by Little-queen at 21:22:00
It was warm for a few days, then rainy for another few days. I think I am not able to keep up with this extreme weather changing.

Sometimes, I would tell my friends that the world is changing so much that anomalies is happening too often. The sky can be suddenly turned so dark or so orange in a shiny day.

Lots of them said that the world is going to end very soon. Till now, I'm still not sure if they were joking or not.

Anyway, I just want it to rain at nights and shiny brightly in the mornings. The rains will give me a good rest every night and the sun will keep me energized during the day, but not the extremely hot shiny day please.

0 comments on "Extreme Weather Changing"

 

Little-queen Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Little-queen