Wednesday 1 August 2007

Malaysian Mega Sales

Posted by Little-queen at 21:00:00
It's the Malaysian Mega Sale again!

The Malaysian Mega Sales, a phrase that brings delight to women, but fears to men I guess. Well, not all men I suspect but usually those married ones or in a relationship ones. Am I right?

For the moment, I do really hope that I having a platinum card which can swipe for the umpteenth time in an hour. Unfortunately, I know that money do grow on trees but in an orchard that does not belong to me.

Anywhere, I will go on and enjoy the sale though!

Cheers! Have an enjoyable August, everyone!

2 comments on "Malaysian Mega Sales"

Cecilia Yong on 14 August 2007 at 18:20 said...

If only I was still in KL =(

Anonymous said...

Well said.

 

Little-queen Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Little-queen