Wednesday 14 November 2007

Is it my Job Desired?

Posted by Little-queen at 23:27:00
I been going to several job sites last month, JobStreet.com, JobsDB.com, JenJobs.com, and some other more, searching for the job that I desire, that I dream of, looking for a meaningful employment for myself.

With the intention to have myself equipped with all the financial expertise and strategic ability as to make giant leaps in the complexity business world nowadays, I wish to gain enough experiences for myself with all real life management skills as to develop an understanding of the meaning and relevance of figures, facts and information which critical to business success.

I been working in an office in conducting statutory audit and finalizing audit reports, preparing full set of accounts manually or computerise, preparing basic income tax computation and other other tax compliance works, for various companies for 2 years. Besides, I do handle internal accounting functions such as reconciliation of accounts, preparation of accounting journal entries, payment vouchers and receipt vouchers as well as handle multi-task administration functions such as monthly payroll records, data sorting and filing. Do my working experiences as so were really valuable? Well, to me, absolutely yes! It will make a larger leaps in my next job! What I mean is I can get a good pay for them.

But it’s time for a change.. So, I guess I'll just blurt it out, I'm going to different kind of work I've been doing. And, thank god that I could get myself a reasonable pay although I knew nothing of the work. I made a promise that I will learn, improve and to keep up a good work, and not to give up easily although it's hard, because I know, it will make up a large part of my identity as to make giant leaps in my future job. Sounds trivial, I know, but I think these are very desirable things.

For the coming work, I was responsible for production budget review and cost monitoring, preparing monthly variance analysis and reports on the progress and performance for each project to management, processing and controlling production payment, monitoring cash advances for the Production Team, preparing weekly production cash flow projection, identify process weaknesses, recommend and implement effective cost control measure, check and review data entry prepared by Costing Assistants, assisting in production funds planning, compiling the operating budget, project feasibility studies and evaluations or any any ad-hoc projects as and when required.

I know this work is different and difficult than being a good schmooser at networking events and it's carried a big responsibilities. It's more than being sociable at any parties, more than being nice and sweet. But, I know, I will have this unique skills as I go along. And, I know, as these type of thing happens over and over, It will just comes naturally for me.

Bless and pray for me that I will doing well and enjoy my new journey. Hope it's will be your delight to hear of my success in future that I'm doing well. And, I do appreciate all the blessings and encouragements gave to me when I were first blurted it out. Thank guys.

0 comments on "Is it my Job Desired?"

 

Little-queen Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Little-queen