Thursday 22 November 2007

Thank you..

Posted by Little-queen at 22:27:00

This isn't the time to brag about my new job, it's the time for thanking, thank to them (my ex-boss, ex-lady boss, ex-managers and ex-colleagues) who gave me direction, guidance, tender care, added comfort and warmth in the working atmosphere at Steven Lim & Associates (my ex-office). It's been the source of great personal and career satisfaction for me in the past 2 years, and I am grateful. I may want more than anything to show you guys once, thank you guys.

In the hurried rush of days, I know I never told you guys that how much you guys means to me. You guys entered my life with tender care, added comfort and warmth. And, you guys have become part of my life, my world now. I think I will miss you guys a lots when you guys no more being around me.

Within my being, my life or my heart, your name will always hang right beside your smiling face. Remembering how we build our friendship in the office, it made me smile and it was part of the precious moments for me in my life.

And, thank again for the entertainment, lunch and gifts that you guys spent for blessing me, fare well with me.

Thank again, Chai Yi, Christy, May Syn, Jezz and Eric, for wishing me a bright undertaking in future with the naughty boy lamp, it's cute, love it so much.

Rashida, thank you for the cup that you bought me, that my new job is my cup of tea..

It's not overkill to say thank again, right? So say it again, thank you, Mr Chew, Mrs Chew, Ms Fock, Ms June, Ravi, Odelia, Sammy, Kamini, Chai Yi, Christy, Rashida, Dila, May Syn, Jezz and Eric, and all my ex-collegues, Hean, Siow, Siao Hong, Bryan, Loke, Kerry and Myan for the precious moments you guys gave. Thank.

0 comments on "Thank you.."

 

Little-queen Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Little-queen