Friday 24 July 2009

A Sad Story..

Posted by Little-queen at 10:30:00
This is a very sad story, a true story of my girl friend who has struggled to get through some difficulties to give birth a baby of her and her loved one. All of us have prayed hard for her and her unborn baby, that they can able to pass through all the difficulties together. Unfortunately, my girl friend faced the harsh reality that her unborn baby die after 4 days of continuous bleeding. I was asking the unborn baby "Why did you not come with happy cries but made your mother's soul weep painful cries? Just before your precious eyes could open, your soul could feel the essence of this world, but why did you not take that breath?" I know not everything in this world comes sweet and with a smile, but this incident will definitely made my girl friend's life full of scars and thorns, as she has lost two unborn babies within these two years. I know nothing much we can help and do for her, but just hoping that she will get through all the darkness and smile again.

0 comments on "A Sad Story.."

 

Little-queen Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Little-queen