Friday 10 December 2010

Hi Seoul 4 Charms Quiz Event

Posted by Little-queen at 20:59:00
I'm trying my luck again via Hi Seoul 4 Charms Quiz Event to see whether I got chances to win the round trip flight ticket to Seoul City for two by attempting four of the quizzes there :P What're you waiting guys? You guys should try on your luck too, check it out at http://english.seoul.go.kr/lh/community/event_list.php! Good luck guys! XOXO! Wish me luck too! I'm hope I can "Eat . Play . Love . See . Sleep" in Korea once again with my loved one! It's fun!!

2 comments on "Hi Seoul 4 Charms Quiz Event"

FANArosli on 3 January 2011 at 21:01 said...

you win?

Little-queen on 5 January 2011 at 12:02 said...

Fana, thanks for notifying me, I just went there to check and found my name there!! Second prize!! I saw your name there too!! Unfortunately I didn't get any email notification from them? What about you?

 

Little-queen Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Little-queen