Wednesday 15 December 2010

My Birthday cum Pre-Christmas Bash!

Posted by Little-queen at 09:54:00
I have a wonderful and surprise Birthday Bash on 05 December 2010, 12am sharp at Station One with my loved one and few great friends! Six different flavours of cupcakes from Cupcake Chic! These cupcakes are so cute and they are being dressing up with “Happy Birthday” candles, and one of the cupcakes spelt out "Q" my initial on it :P Thanks dear, thanks Loon, thanks Stanley, thanks Nickky, thanks Joodie, thanks Yip and thanks Ice ; Thanks, thanks and thanks! Love you guys always!! This picture special dedicate to the sweetest couple - Yip and Ice who just get registered their marriage on 10.10.10! My heart filled wishes on the marriage of both of you, hoping the best for you two today and forever, happy married life! Always remember "Two hands to hold, two legs to walk, two eyes to see, two ears to listen, but why only one heart?" May you love and hold each other in the worst of times with trust, faith and belief! Happy married life!! My little Birthday cum Pre-Christmas cake from JJCM :) It's me with my little Birthday cum Pre-Christmas cake :PThanks Jessey, thanks Tommy, thanks Belle, and thanks Weng for the Birthday cum Pre-Christmas Bash!! You guys are awesome ;) JJCM rock! Love you guys always! Muackssssssssss!! XOXO!! Oppss!! A second please! Where's Jessey's pretty face? Lol! Jessey: "Don't blame me for not putting any picture of you and me here, the pictures are with you lah, when will you finish filter and share with me as well as others?" :P

0 comments on "My Birthday cum Pre-Christmas Bash!"

 

Little-queen Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Little-queen