Tuesday 14 December 2010

I'm one year older now :P

Posted by Little-queen at 23:48:00
I'm know I'm one year older now! It's hard for me to believe that another year has come and gone, and I’m another year older. And, it's now middle of December, I know it exactly nine days late for me to post something here for my birthday :P First at all I would like to thank you, my Dear! Thank you for everything you gave me, thank you for cheering me up and trying to be there whenever I needed someone, thank, thank and thank. And, thank for being the first one who posted a very sweet birthday wishes wall post on my facebook wall :P Thank, thank and thank! It's not overkill to say thank again, right? So say it again, thank you Dear!! Love you always! Muacksss!! And, secondly I would like to thanks everyone who've wished me a very Happy Birthday regardless personally, text, call or facebook wall posts :P Thank you guys!! Guess what? I got over 100 birthday wishes wall posts by you guys! You guys are really awesome!! Thank you guys!!Thank guys! Thank a lots for the Happy Birthdays on my facebook wall ;) Really appreciate all your wishes. Hugs and kisses! XOXO! Thank, thank and thank! Thank and thank again! Thank! Thank! Thank! :P May each and every passing year bring us wisdom, peace, health and cheers ;)

0 comments on "I'm one year older now :P"

 

Little-queen Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Little-queen